Glosario de urbanidad

8.5.07

Glossary Berlin_ third interview: PINGEONHOLE (CLASSIFICATION), EMPTINESS, PROCESS




By Mathias Rick from Raumlabor http://www.raumlabor-berlin.de/

I met Mathias for the first time in Buenos Aires, in 2004. He went to Argentina with Benni after meeting Mauricio in Halle Nuestat. Mauricio with Santiago participated in the Hotel Halle project, and there he invited Raumlabor to come and visit Argentina. They came some months later.
In Buenos Aires, they worked on a project called Kermes Urbana.

I met Mathias when I arrived in Berlin, on April 19th, but for this conversation we met on the 27th at his home, in Siza ´s Building , Bonjour Tristesse, at Schlesiches strasse and Falckenstein strasse.
He offered me an expresso and we talked for almost an hour. He was very busy, which was a pity because I would have liked to talk for longer.